Welcome, Class of 2024!
Academic Planning Conferences
All sophomores will have a conference with their counselors either individually (upon request) or in small groups These conferences will be a time to review your progress and update your four-year academic plan for high school.
Sophomore Graduation and College/Career Planning Information
- College Planning Calendar for Sophomores (information from College Board)
- Making the most of sophomore year (information from ACT)
PSAT and PreACT Administrations
***REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR CALCULATOR FOR THESE AND OTHER STANDARDIZED TESTS!***
Both the PSAT and PreACT are great tools for preparing for the SAT and ACT. Either exam can be used to meet college admissions requirements. Read more about the PSAT at http://www.collegeboard.com and the PreACT at http://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/pdfs/PreACT-Toolkit-WhyTake.pdf
Interpreting Test Scores
- Information on interpreting your Pre-ACT results: Understanding Your Pre-ACT Score Report
- Understanding Your PSAT Scores: http://www.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt/scores/understanding-scores
- Understanding Your PreACT Scores: http://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/UsingYourPreACTResults-PreACT.pdf