Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School
University Connections: School of Design, Arts & Engineering
"Excellence is the standard... I'm ALL IN."University Connections: School of Design, Arts & Engineering leverages college-level expertise to inform the development of magnet course offerings and strengthens overall program rigor. Strong and visible partnerships with local colleges and universities as well as businesses provide invaluable resources. Transdisciplinary thematic curriculum allows students to select and focus on one of the following College and Career Pathways:
Students have opportunities to take specialized courses, interact with experts in these fields, and participate in on-site visits and off-site visits.
- Engineering, Math, and Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Image: Pathway Schools
- Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School's pathway schools are Centennial Campus Magnet Middle School, Reedy Creek Magnet Middle School, and Carroll Magnet Middle School.
- As a magnet school, we have students from over thirty different schools!
Learn More About Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School
Interested in Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School? Please contact Magnet Coordinator, Meghan McCollum at (919) 856-2800, ext. 24971 or email@example.com for further information or to schedule a school tour.
Read about us in Carolina Parent
Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School is a candidate school* for the Diploma Programme. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy- a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education- that we believe is important for our students.
* Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP), or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes visit http://www.ibo.org