Exam Week & Second Semester Info.
Download our quick document outlining the information you need for a successful exam week and start to the second semester at our school (in both English and Spanish):
North Carolina Public Schools Testing Program
The state of North Carolina requires, as part of its Accountability Model, that students in certain grade levels as well as classes complete a standardized assessment. These assessments are listed below along with the dates of each assessment.
First Semester Exams: Family Guide
The purpose of this guide is to keep families informed about final exam procedures for classes taken in the fall of 2020. This information is for both EOC and CTE exams being taken on January 11-15, 2021. It will continue to be updated.
Fall 2020 Exams: Family Guide (working document)
SRMHS bus routes are posted on the district's site.
The district's Transportation Department is establishing bus routes to support students who will need transportation for exams.
These routes are now on the Transportation web page.
Buses will take students home at 1:00pm on exam days.
If additional students (including those enrolled in Virtual Academy) need service for the exam week, please follow these few steps to ensure that District Transportation meets all guidelines around busing requirements:
- Virtual Academy students can utilize the bus provided that they would otherwise be eligible for transportation if they live in the base attendance area
- All students must use existing bus stops posted on the WCPSS Bus Routes Page, under Southeast Raleigh
- If you need assistance, the Southeast Raleigh Transportation Office will help determine the best stop for the student to use
- If the district transportation office determines the stop is not walkable, Transportation will contact parents with details on our expectations for use of the best stop
- Parents must complete the Attestation Form prior to the student using any district transportation services
Thank you for your assistance with helping us provide safe transportation service to your students needing to use the bus the week of exams. Please contact your district office team (the Southeast Raleigh Transportation office) for assistance as needed.