Welcome to the Athletics Department information on our school website!
From here, you may navigate to more information about the athletics programs available at our school, including:
- Our SRMHS Athletics website
- The Athletic Booster Club
- Athlete eligibility, insurance, and registration
- Ticket purchasing information
- and more!
The Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School Athletics Department is committed to providing opportunities for students to be successful academically and athletically by utilizing all available resources to support their growth. We believe athletics builds character through "P.R.I.D.E.," which contributes to becoming a well-rounded student.
Athletic event information can be found on the SRMHS Athletics Website.
The Athletic Booster Club is an organization made up of parents and other supporters to assist in providing financial and volunteer support for the SRMHS Athletics Programs.
JV Cheerleading Summer Workouts:
- Register on DragonFly Max
- Must have updated physical update on Dragonfly Max
- Please bring water and towel
- See the calendar below for dates
July 12-14 workouts
July 19-21 dead period
July 26 starts tryout clinics
- Workouts will only be on Mondays-Wednesdays until tryouts
Teams, Coach Emails, and Social Media
Cross Country, Men’s
Cross Country, Women’s
Nicole Meyers Zaneta Hill
Indoor Track, Women’s
Swimming & Diving
Track & Field