Athlete Eligibility and Registration
Here is information regarding athlete eligibility and registration at our school. Please contact our Athletic Director for further assistance.
Students interested in participating in any of our athletics programs should familiarize themselves with the high school eligibility requirements and policies as outlined by the Wake County Public School System (WCPSS).
Additionally, all athletes must register with DragonFly. This is an eligibility requirement for team try-outs. Contact the coach or Athletic Director Stanton Stevens if you have any questions about teams or DragonFly registrations.
DragonFlymax is our new registration platform. Here are some informational video links that will explain how to register and use the platform. Parents must create their accounts first. After parents have completed their registration, student/athletes can then create their student account.
To participate in summer conditioning, all athletes must be registered on Dragonfly and have a valid physical.
Physical Forms are in two parts:
- Part 1 is the traditional physical examination form.
- Part 2 is called a medical eligibility form.
Both are needed to participate during the 2021-2022 season. Here is the link to the 2021-2022 physical examination and medical eligibility forms: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R8n5cJRPx3IYZEeKTVEJfXNbs4uwHJ08/view?usp=sharing
- Parent video link: https://www.dragonflymax.com/academy/parents
- Parent signup link: https://max.dragonflyathletics.com/maxweb/max-cover/login/signup
- Athlete signup link: https://max.dragonflyathletics.com/maxweb/max-cover/login/signup