Welcome Parents, Family and/or Caretakers,
First, we'd like to thank you for your continued support in your child's education. Your support, love and commitment is what drives us to ensure you are equipt with valuable resources and supports to keep it going. If that's what you are looking for, then you have come to the right place.
If you take a quick look at the left margin on your page you will see: Support for your child, Parent Digital Applications, Community Resources and Homework Resources. If any of these headings resonate with you, then feel free to click and proceed. If you're looking for something else, then here are some specific individuals in our school who could support with the following:
Counseling and Student Support Services: Support students and families with...
- Scheduling a conference with your child's teachers
- College Planning/ Financial Aid
- SAT/ACT Prep
- Social Emotional Needs and Concerns
- Course schedule and Course Offerings
Deans of Climate and Culture: We support both students and families, in connecting them with school and community supports and resources geared toward overall student success. Supports may include, but not be limited to...
- Organizational skills
- Student Behavioral concerns (motivation, attendance, assignment completion, etc...)
- Questions pertaining to (but not limited to):
- How you and/or your child can become more involved?
- What supports are there for families and students?
- How to get in contact with SRMHS staff?
Student Assistance Program Coordinator: An on-site counselor who identifies and assists students experiencing personal stressors that can impede their school performance, and negatively impact their social and emotional well-being. Contact: Ms. Angela Green firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you may complete the Parent Support Request form, if you are still unsure and would like someone to contact you by the end of the week regarding a question or concern you may have.