Senior Shirts Resale
Welcome to the page dedicated to sharing information about news and events exclusive to the Senior Class of Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School! Here, you will find information about attending senior-exclusive school events; purchasing graduation apparel, rings, and pictures; paying senior dues; downloading checklists for graduation, and more.
To access more event information pertaining to the senior class, please see the Important Links section to the right, which contain information on counseling for seniors, graduation and prom updates, scholarship information, senior dues, and more.
Class of 2023: Please pay your dues via the OSP (Online School Payments Portal).
- Dues are $50.00.
- The deadline for all senior dues is in May. Failure to pay by the announced May deadline could result in no graduation tickets.
Senior dues cover the following:
- Senior Breakfast and Senior Cookout
- Graduation Tickets
- Senior Class T-Shirt (May) (this will have all graduates listed on the back)
- Other Senior-related events (practice, etc.)
- If you have any questions, please email Ms. Monique Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Class Advisory (SCA)
The Senior Class Advisory (SCA), which consists of the Advisor, Senior Class Officers, and Senior Class Representatives, aims to make senior year memorable by celebrating our graduating class. Our mission is to encourage and foster positive relationships among the seniors at SRMHS. Past activities have included, but were not limited to, homecoming celebrations; tee shirt designs; banners; pep rally activities; Senior Breakfast; and Senior Cookout.
The Senior Class Advisor is Ms. Monique Gill, who may be reached at email@example.com.
- President: Makayla M.
- Vice President: Karyn L.
- Secretary: Jeremiah M.
- Treasurer: Jeremiah G.