How to Request TranscriptsTranscripts & record copy requests, must be done online through the Wake County Public School System website or CFNC (transcript). No requests are handled at the school level, by phone, or email.Wake County Public Schools only authorizes the upload of electronic transcripts to the Common Application. Therefore, students using SENDedu or any other organization requesting an upload will still have to request a transcript be sent to those colleges using the transcript request policy outlined below.
Current SRMHS Students:
For in-state colleges and universities:1. Go to www.cfnc.org
2. Log into your CFNC account
3. Go to Transcript Manager
4. Select the schools that you want to receive a transcript and submit.
For out-of-state colleges and universities, scholarships, private organizations, NCAA, Coaches:1. Go to : https://wcpss.scriborder.com/
2. On the left side menus, click the link for current students.
3. Complete the online form.4. The first three (3) requests are free. After your third request, there is a $10.00 charge.
Former Students/Graduates:1. Go to : https://wcpss.scriborder.com/2. On the left side menus, click the link for former students.
3. Complete the online form.4. There is a $10.00 charge for EACH transcript.
Organizations needing graduation verification or other records:
1. Go to : https://wcpss.scriborder.com/
2. On the left side menus, click the link for Organizations.
3. Complete the online form.
4. There is a $25.00 charge for EACH transcript