• Steps to Student Enrollment 

    • Step One: Visit the Wake County website to determine your student's base school assignment prior to registering. Once your base school has been determined as SRMHS, click here for complete information and enrollment forms. (If we are not your base school according to your address, please contact the school indicated for additional information on enrollment)
    • Step Two: please bring the following documentation to enroll your student:

        Completed Enrollment Packet
        Proof of residency (electric, gas or water bill in your name)
        Current and Valid ID (must match the utility bill)
        Withdrawal form from previous school with grades
        Unofficial copy of transcript or most recent report card
        Certified copy of birth certificate
        Immunization record
        IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)

    • If your student is transferring from another North Carolina public school, please officially withdraw your child from that school, we CAN NOT enroll them until they are OFFICIALLY RELEASED from their previous school.
    • Registration will be finalized & processed during your appointment. Upon completion your child(s) counselors will review transcripts and school records to make the best class placement for scheduling your students.  Once a schedule is created you will receive a call, students may start school the following day. Please note ALL paperwork needs to be completed before a student may begin, please call us if you have questions at 919-856-2800, (select student services). 


    Welcome to Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School!
    Center For Leadership & Technology  


    Process for Withdrawing 

    Parents and/or guardians MUST come to the school in order to withdraw your student.
    • Please bring a valid photo ID, to verify that you are the legal guardian of that child(ren).
    • Be ready to pay any outstanding fines/fees that your child may have accrued. (Not applicable to all)
    • If you are aware of your child's new school, please have that information ready to share with us, upon withdrawal for a smooth transition 
    • Please take your official withdrawal form to your new school. Student records will be sent directly to the new school upon their request of records.
    Magnet & Transfer Students
    • Magnet or Transfer Students moving within the county, will not have to withdraw from SRMHS. However, you are required to come in and inform us of your new resident information. If you would like to withdraw your student due to the move, please visit wcpss.net web page and complete a transfer application. This information is only applicable for Magnet Students & Transfer Students

    For questions, please contact Mariluz Peterson, mlandorpeterson@wcpss.net,  Registrar or  Guidance Secretary at (919)-856-2800 (select # 1, Student Service)