When to use a Work Order Request

Posted by:

When you are requesting an item to be repaired or replaced, use a Work Order Request; ;Do Not use a FacMod request.. Work Order Requests are for maintenance items, such as:

  • Repairing of worn carpet.

  • Repairing damaged steps.

  • Repairing damaged pavement.

  • Replacement of old damaged chalkboards or tack boards.

  • Any heating or cooling problems.

  • Any electrical problems.

  • Replacement of dead landscape plants.

To Place a Work Order for any of the items listed above, please contact Maintenance & Operations Customer Service at (919) 856-8120.