Through our Intervention Services team, we aim to build the capacity of schools and communities to provide evidence-based interventions and supports that match student’s academic and behavioral needs.
- High quality core instruction and access to effective targeted interventions enables all students to be college and career ready.
- Data-driven decisions are essential to supporting and sustaining effective learning environments for all students.
- Promoting and helping schools implement culturally responsive practices creates equitable opportunities.
- Continuous Improvement of educators through on-going collaboration and evidence-based professional learning has a positive impact on student learning.
- Encouraging partnerships among school, parents and the community positively enhances school climate resulting in higher student achievement.