Career and College Promise
The 2021 Summer Career and College Promise (CCP) Dual Enrollment Application is completely online.
CCP Important Dates and Deadlines (subject to change):
- Continue to check the Wake Tech Community College website.
- March 23-25: WTCC Open House
- April 15: CCP Self-Registration Opens (Summer and Fall) *Students can begin to register for courses.*
- April 24: CCP Application Form Deadline - New Students (Summer Only)
- May 7: CCP Self-Registration & EV Form Deadline (Summer Only)
May 19: First Day of Class (Summer)
- June 11: CCP Application Form Deadline - New Students (Fall Only)
- July 23: CCP Self-Registration & EV Form Deadline (Fall Only)
See overview on the Career and College Promise website
Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Use your personal email address on the application. Make sure it is a business-like email address.
Remember you are entering into a new phase of life. Your email address is also a reflection of you.
Important: In the special Instructions/Comments section, write "Send a confidential copy to me to upload for my WTCC CCP application."
(Proceed to checkout regardless if it shows a charge of $5.00.) Charges incur after a student has requested 3 transcripts.
Upload the transcript to the application portal as a PDF or as a jpeg picture.
If you are applying to the CCP program, email Ms. Hall, CCP Liaison, at email@example.com (from your school email address).