• Request an Alternate Bus Stop

    After the first month of school, transportation-eligible bus riders may request service to a before or after school care provider for the duration of the school year as an alternative to their student's home address of record. Requests are reviewed in the order received, and any approval for an alternate stop is for the current school year only. Parents/Guardians must resubmit each year. As priority is given to transportation-eligible students requesting service to and from home to school, it may take several weeks to process your request. We urge parents to be patient as routes settle at the start of the school year. Please do not submit duplicate requests as this will delay our ability to respond to your initial request.

    These requests may be made for the 2023-24 school year on the following schedule:

    • July 22, 2024 for Year-Round calendar schools (Multi Track)
    • Aug. 5, 2024 for Modified calendar schools & Track 4 only 
    • Sept. 27, 2024 for Traditional calendar schools

    Joint Custody Bus Stop

    Parents who share joint custody of their child may contact the student's school for information on transportation. School administrators can discuss transportation options for the student and the service that WCPSS can provide. Do not submit this form.

    Special Needs Students

    Families of children who are in transition, have Individual Education Plans (IEPs), or have plans under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (504) may need to request special transportation, as they move into the community or change address. These families will need to enroll their child in the new school or notify their current school of the address change and inform school staff of their child's IEP, 504 plan or request assistance through the McKinney-Vento Act if the living situation is in transition.