• Requesting Service for a Transportation-Ineligible Student

    Beginning March 8, 2021, families with students who are ineligible (school assignment requires parents to provide transportation) for school bus transportation may request service for 2020/2021 school year using the Transportation-Ineligible form below. Requests are reviewed in the order received and any approval is for the current school year only. Parents/Guardians must resubmit each year. As priority is given to requests for transportation-eligible students, it may take several weeks to process your request. We urge parents to be patient as routes settle for the return of in-person instruction. Please do not submit duplicate requests as this will delay our ability to respond to your initial request. 

    Joint Custody Bus Stop

    Parents who share joint custody of their child may contact the student's school for information on transportation. School administrators can discuss transportation options for the student and the service that WCPSS can provide. Do not submit this form.

    Special Needs Students

    Families of children who are in transition, have Individual Education Plans (IEPs), or have plans under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (504) may need to request special transportation, as they move into the community or change address. These families will need to enroll their child in the new school or notify their current school of the address change and inform school staff of their child's IEP, 504 plan or request assistance through the McKinney-Vento Act if the living situation is in transition.