Class of 2021 Internship Information Session February 24, 2020, at 6:30 PM in the Auditorium.
All juniors and parents should attend to learn all you need to know about the academy internship requirements. You will hear from current seniors on how they obtained their internship in addition to senior presentations on their completed internships.
InternshipsBiomedical Academy students are required to successfully complete an internship with a minimum of 135 hours during the summer after their junior year or during their senior year.Basic Internship Requirements
- Conference with Internship Coordinator
- Submit all required pre-internship signed documents
During the Internship
- Complete workplace orientation and learning objectives
- Complete at least 10 journal entries
- Internship Coordinator will complete a site visit
- Complete and present electronic summary of experience (PowerPoint, Prezi, Animoto, Video)
- Completed student and supervisor’s evaluation
View Internship Guidelines for complete internship requirements