The State of North Carolina requires that all public school educators hold a license, including Principals and Assistant Principals. Licensed employees must meet both State and Federal licensing requirements in order to be employed. For more information, visit NCDPI Licensure.
Some Central Service staff positions do not require certification.
Principals, Assistant Principals, and Central Office Administrators
- Complete the online application.
- Copies of all professional/teaching licenses (Upload to your online applicant file).
- All college transcripts (Upload to your online applicant file).
- Provide a minimum of one recent supervisory reference on both the application and when prompted to begin the reference survey process. (References from co-workers, friends, neighbors, and family members are not considered supervisory references.)
- Do not mail paper documents to Human Resources.