The State of North Carolina requires that all public school educators hold a license, including Principals and Assistant Principals. Licensed employees must meet both State and Federal licensing requirements in order to be employed. For more information, visit NCDPI Licensure.
Some Central Service staff positions do not require certification.
Principals, Assistant Principals, and Central Office Administrators
- Online Employment Application in Applitrack
- Provide a minimum of one supervisory reference on your application. References are automatically sent an electronic survey to complete on your behalf upon submission of the online application.
- Copies of all professional/teaching licenses (Upload to your online applicant file)
- All college transcripts (Upload to your online applicant file)
- Do not mail paper documents to Human Resources.