Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a lunch menu in an alternative digital format.
We're proud to introduce a new interactive menu website called MealViewer. With this website, you can:
- View 5 weeks of menus for breakfast and lunch
- Set up multiple profiles at the schools of your choice
- See any menu changes posted by the manager at each site
- Choose menu items based on allergens
- View nutrients for each menu item
- Add nutrients for meals eaten, even partial meals
- Submit ratings on your favorite items
- Download the app
- Download the user guide
How to download the app and register
Wake County News
WCPSS provides easy-to-use online application
We take your child's health seriously. Our kitchens offer a variety of tasty, healthy breakfasts and lunches students can choose from every day. Menus are aligned with state and federal standards and our own WCPSS wellness policy. We oven-bake rather than fry foods and we serve items made with reduced fats, sodium and sugars. We offer fresh locally grown produce, whole grains and lower-calorie, right-sized snacks.Special dietsWe can make accommodations for special diets as ordered by your child's healthcare provider. Return a Diet order form (English) or Formulario de orden de dieta (Español) to your school's Child Nutrition Manager.