Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a lunch menu in an alternative digital format.
We're proud to introduce a new interactive menu website called MealViewer. With this website, you can:
- View 5 weeks of menus for breakfast and lunch
- Set up multiple profiles at the schools of your choice
- See any menu changes posted by the manager at each site
- Choose menu items based on allergens
- View nutrients for each menu item
- Add nutrients for meals eaten, even partial meals
- Submit ratings on your favorite items
- Download the app
- Download the user guide
How to download the app and register
Wake County News
WCPSS provides easy-to-use online application
We take your child's health seriously. Our kitchens offer a variety of tasty, healthy breakfasts and lunches students can choose from every day. Menus are aligned with state and federal standards and our own WCPSS wellness policy. We oven-bake rather than fry foods and we serve items made with reduced fats, sodium and sugars. We offer fresh locally grown produce, whole grains and lower-calorie, right-sized snacks.Special dietsWe can make accommodations for special diets as ordered by your child's healthcare provider. Return a Diet order form (English) or Formulario de orden de dieta (Español) to your school's Child Nutrition Manager.
- Starting August 2021, the Carbohydrate calendar will no longer be posted as we are now using MealViewer. Please download the application and use our interactive menu website to look up allergens, nutrients and carbohydrate count.
- July CHO Count