Applying for free or reduced-price meals
To apply for free or reduced-price meals, you can do so online by visiting www.MySchoolApps.com. Paper applications will always be made available throughout ALL Wake County Public Schools, Crossroads, and at Central Office, or you can call 919-588-3535 or 919-856-2920 to have one mailed to you.
- Application information
- Application information - información sobre la solicitud (Español)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions - preguntas frecuentes (Español)
- Sample application/Ejemplo de solicitud (You must fill out an original; printed copies are not accepted/Debe completar una solicitud original; no se aceptan copias impresas)
- Meal charges policy | Cuentas de Alimentos
- Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals Online
- Solicitud en linea para las comidas escolares Gratis/Precio Reducido: Español
Meal Benefits Expiration Date
Meal Benefits will expire 30 school days after the first day of school based on your student's school calendar.
Questions about applying for free and reduced meals: (919) 856-2920 (English), (919) 588-3535 (English and Spanish)
Free and Reduced-Price Benefits Office fax number: (919) 856-3704
2022-23 Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
The Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) is a meal provision that allows schools that qualify to serve nourishing healthy meals to all enrolled students at no cost to the household and without collecting household income applications from parents.
If your student attends one of these schools, they will receive free meals at school for the 2022-23 school year.
- Connections Academy
- Bugg Elementary
- Southeast Raleigh Elementary
- River Oaks Middle
- Walnut Creek Elementary
- Mount Vernon Middle