Calendar of Events
Important CCP Dates & Deadlines
ChickTech Virtual Workshops and Mentoring
- November 2: CCP Self-Registration Begins (Students can register themselves for courses via Self-Service during this time)
- November 14: CCP Application Form Deadline (Updated Date)
- December 4: CCP Registration Self-Registration Deadline
- December 14: CCP Course Selection Form Opens
- December 18: Course Selection Form Processing will halt. Form/Processing will reopen January 7th due to Christmas Break.
- January 7: First Day of Class (16-week & 1st 8-week Sessions)
- January 13: CCP Course Selection Form Deadline
ChickTech’s program will continue to offer hands-on workshops and group mentorship opportunities for young womxn in a different format as we enter the 2020/2021 school year. Year-long programming will begin with monthly technical workshops and mentorship opportunities starting in November, which will culminate in a year-end conference, in June 2021, for our high school participants.
Students will have the opportunity to self-select into monthly workshops and group mentorship opportunities which will follow monthly themes:
- Networks in November
- Design December
- Future Plans February
- Math in March
- Apps in April
- Machines in May
- Technology in June
If you’re looking to explore new tech and STEM subjects, get involved with hands-on projects, or interested in meeting STEM mentors and learning about career paths there’s something in our virtual programming for you! Please email ChickTech at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also visit https://chicktech.org/for-students/highschool/ for more information.