PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
***THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS BEING UPDATED AND IS NOT CURRENT OR ACCURATE. SUMMER SCHOOL DETAILS ARE COMING SOON AND WILL BE POSTED HERE.***
Summer school provides students with credit recovery options. Instruction is delivered via GradPoint, an independent, *self-paced* and internet-based program. Students MUST be extremely self-motivated and able to work without direct teacher instruction and limited interventions.
The application for summer school is coming soon and will be posted here.
- Program Cost: FREE
- Applications Open: TBD
- Applications Due: TBD
Summer School Dates: June 6, 2022 - July 8, 2022
- Morning Session: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM (Monday-Friday)
- Afternoon Session: 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM (Monday-Friday)
- GradPoint is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
There are 30 seats available. Students are deemed eligible based on the following priority order:
- 1st priority - Seniors who did not graduate
- 2nd priority - Juniors to Freshman who need courses in order to be promoted to next the grade
Students who submit an application will be notified of their acceptance into Summer School no later than June 8, 2021. Students who are not accepted may contact SRMHS Student Services to discuss additional options.
Please keep these in mind:
- Poor summer school attendance may result in your removal from summer school.
- Transportation is available but is limited for GradPoint Summer School depending on the time of sessions you will be attending.
- Ms. Lindsay and Ms. Taylor can provide clarification as we assign your sessions.
- Leaving your summer school session early (without approved permission) may result in removal.
Students and/or parents with questions should contact our administrator over summer school programming, our school GradPoint instructor, and/or their counselors.
- Summer School Contact Administrator ~ Brandon Hodges (email@example.com)
- Summer School GradPoint Instructor and Contact ~ Patricia Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School Student Services Staff: