Flu, Viruses, and Colds
Help protect your children -- and their classmates -- when they're under the weather, so that they can return to the classroom healthy and ready to learn.
When your child is sick
The best thing you can do is to keep your children home when sick. This will help stop the spread of illness to other children and teachers. Keep them home when they show any symptom of illness.
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Severe headache
- Red, watery eyes with yellow discharge
- Undiagnosed rash
- Inability to attend learning activities
- Change in student’s typical medical status
- Information about COVID-19
- Information about influenza
- Information about the Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (RSV)