Employment Verification Service
We have partnered with Experian Verify (formerly UConfirm - details below) to offer a web-based employment and wage verification program for our employees. This is an automated service that will provide lending institutions and other verifiers with past and present wage/employment information in a fast and easy manner.
The following exceptions apply:
- New employees who have not yet received their first paycheck – Verifications should be sent to HRVerification@wcpss.net.
- Previous employees who left WCPSS prior to 2007 – Verifications should be sent to HRVerification@wcpss.net.
- Most student loan forgiveness employment certifications, with the exception of Public Service Loan Forgiveness (see below) – Verifications should be sent to HRVerification@wcpss.net.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) forms – Forms are handled by Experian (formerly uConfirm) through a self-service portal. View instructions for obtaining a PSLF employment certification form instantly. Employees must submit employment certification forms to their loan servicer.
- Experience verification forms – Experience forms for obtaining licensure in other states or for salary placement in other school systems are handled by the WCPSS Licensure Team. Forms should be sent to LicensureQuestions@wcpss.net.
- Creditable service and leave balance transfer forms – Transfer forms are handled by the WCPSS Oracle Processing Team. Forms should be sent to HR-Longevity@wcpss.net
How does Experian Verify work?
Are you buying a home? Applying for a loan? Renting an apartment? Purchasing a car?
Car dealers, landlords, lenders, and others that need proof of your employment and income use Experian Verify's online service to complete the verification process.
If you need to have your employment or income verified, you should refer the verifier to Experian Verify's web site where they can complete the verification process online at www.experianverify.com.
Questions can be directed to Experian Verify's Customer Support Center. Email email@example.com or call (404) 382-5400 and select Option 2.
Are any special codes required by verifiers?
Is there a charge to employees?
What if a verifier refuses to use Experian Verify's service?