Employment Verification Service
We have partnered with uConfirm (details below) to offer a web-based employment and wage verification program for our employees. This is an automated service that will provide lending institutions and other verifiers with past and present wage/employment information in a fast and easy manner.
The following exceptions apply:
- New employees who have not yet received their first paycheck – Verifications should be sent to HRVerification@wcpss.net.
- Previous employees who left WCPSS prior to 2007 – Verifications should be sent to HRVerification@wcpss.net.
- Most student loan forgiveness employment certifications, with the exception of Public Service Loan Forgiveness (see below) – Verifications should be sent to HRVerification@wcpss.net.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) forms – Forms are handled by uConfirm, but through a designated email. Employees should fill out and sign the first page of the form and email it to PSLF@uconfirm.com. They will complete page 2 and return the form to the employee to submit to their loan servicer.
- Experience verification forms – Experience forms for obtaining licensure in other states or for salary placement in other school systems are handled by the WCPSS Licensure Team. Forms should be sent to LicensureQuestions@wcpss.net.
- Creditable service and leave balance transfer forms – Transfer forms are handled by the WCPSS Oracle Processing Team. Forms should be sent to HR-Longevity@wcpss.net
How does uConfirm work?
Are you buying a home? Applying for a loan? Renting an apartment? Purchasing a car?
Car dealers, landlords, lenders, and others that need proof of your employment and income use uConfirm's online service to complete the verification process.
If you need to have your employment or income verified, you should refer the verifier to uConfirm's web site where they can complete the verification process online at www.uconfirm.com.
Questions can be directed to uConfirm's Customer Support Center.
Email email@example.com or call (404) 382-5400 and select Option 2.
Q: Are any special codes required by verifiers?
A: No, if needed, verifiers will provide uConfirm a copy of the authorization that you already signed for them.
Q: Is there a charge to employees?
A: No, this is a free service for employees, if you are charged by a verifier for uConfirm's service, please contact uConfirm.
Q: What if a verifier refuses to use uConfirm's service?
A: Please contact uConfirm for assistance.