- The confidential screening results are stored on a secure server designated only for WCPSS universal screener data.
- The vendor is creating a parent report, so we can provide parents with the results of their student’s screening.
- School staff will use the screening results and data to identify students who may benefit from additional social and emotional support.
- The data will also be used to analyze and evaluate which school initiatives and programs are effective and identify opportunities for improvement.
- A child will not be diagnosed or labeled as a result of a universal screening.