Parent Instructions PowerSchool/NCEdCloud
Claiming Your PowerSchool/NCEdCloud Acccount (First Time Users)
- Once you have received your Access letter. Go to the PowerSchool Parent log in site: PowerSchool/NCEdCloud.
- Click the Create Account tab and follow the prompts.
- Enter the required information to create the account. The Access ID and Access Password can be found in the Access letter, be sure to enter them exactly as it is printed on your PowerSchool/NCEdCloud letter.
- You will be able to link all your students to your account. Under the section “Link Students to Account".
- For assistance, please use this link: Home Base (PowerSchool) Help
Resetting Your NCEdCloud Account (if you have already created an account)