Student Due Process

  • Releasing of Disciplinary Records

    Many schools, colleges, universities and businesses request information from applicants regarding their prior suspension history. If the application requires a suspension history, the student or parent/legal guardian must complete and submit the Authorization for Release of Disciplinary Record Form to the Office of Student Due Process and: 
    1. Inform the school/colleges/universities or businesses that requests for verification must be submitted to the Office of Student Due Process, not your high school.
    2. Provide them with the Student Due Process fax number and address.


    Additional Information

    Complaints or concerns about any school resource officer should be submitted to Senior Director for Security Russ Smith at or 5625 Dillard Drive, Cary NC 27518.

Contact Information

Dr. Paul Walker, Director 
Office: (919) 533-7761

Fax: (919) 694-7754