Please contact our testing coordinator with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chromebooks for Testing
WCPSS Student Chromebooks will be used for all EOC exams (English, Math, Science, and CTE). Please plan accordingly.
- Students may not use their personal devices.
- Make sure the Chromebook is up-to-date and in good working order.
- Chromebooks should be fully charged on the morning of the exam.
- If the Chromebook has an issue or you are missing a charger, complete this form: Chromebook Issue Form
- View our Tech Check-In - All Things Chromebook slides for all Chromebook information
FALL SEMESTER EXAM SCHEDULE 2023
Jan 17 - 23, 2024
Click to view the exam schedule here:
2-hour delay message - Wednesday, Jan. 17
The district has announced that we will operate on a two-hour delay tomorrow. We will still administer EOC's. Students who are scheduled to take the English 2 or Math 1 end-of-course (EOC) exam should still report to school. When students arrive at 9:25am, they will still report to their assigned testing location. We will remain in our testing locations until approximately 2:10pm, when we will release to a grab and go lunch and buses.
Just a reminder, students cannot check-out early from an exam. Students who are testing will need to remain in their testing session until the end of the day. Please refer to our website for additional exam reminders.
SPRING SEMESTER EXAM SCHEDULE 2024
June 6 - 12, 2024
The spring 2024 exam schedule will be posted when it becomes available.