Morning Carpool Procedures
Please make sure your heat is off in your vehicle while you wait in the carpool as it skews the temperature. Students with temperatures reading above 100.4 will have to wait for an additional second temperature check. Roll down the window nearest to the student and wait for instructions from staff. Remember, pull all the way forward in the drop off zone!
Arrival time: 6:55-7:25
Students will be screened and allowed entry into the building starting at 6:55 am. Students must proceed directly to their first period class upon arrival.
Carpool Entrance Instructions
- Carpool users must enter Dixon Dr. via North Hills Dr. See map below.
- Turn left into the Sanderson parking lot from Dixon Dr.
- Follow the cones and turn left into the drop off/pick up zone.
- Pull all the way forward.
- Students will remain in their cars until their health screening is complete. After passing the health screening, students may enter the building using the main entrance.
Due to Covid-19 social distancing protocols and health safety guidelines, we will have a staggered afternoon dismissal. Students will be released from class based on their section in the building. This will facilitate our capacity to maintain one-way hallways and create social distancing.
When picking your child up in the carpool lane, please pull all the way forward. Staff members will be on site directing you.