The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Abby Smith, Special Programs Teacher
- Abigail Tucker Gravatt, Fine Arts Teacher
- Amy Stewart, Physical Education Teacher
- Bess Turner, Assistant Principal
- Brenda Young, Guidance Counselor
- Carly Pate, English Teacher
- Dawn Lambeth, English Teacher
- Greg Decker, Principal
- Greta Lumsden, Intervention Teacher
- Helen Pettiford, Intervention Coordinator
- Hollis Watkins, CTE Teacher
- Jasmin Traughber, School Psychologist
- Jenni Gillam, ESL Teacher
- Kristin Zelenakas, Science Teacher
- Lindsay Damron, Math Teacher
- Meg Fanney , English Teacher
- Rachel Berg, Assistant Principal
- Robin Vinson, Parent
- Samantha Copeland, Social Studies Teacher
- Stefanie Boone, World Languages Teacher
- Stephen Ausley, Assistant Principal
- Travis Wilson, ESP
- Trenton Brown, Assistant Principal
School Improvement team members approved on August 30, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in POD 1
- August 15, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- September 10, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- October 8, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- November 19, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- December 10, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- January 14, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- February 12, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- March 11, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 11, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- May 13, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.