New Student Registration
We are excited to welcome you to Sanderson High School for the 2019-2020 school year. In order for you to register for classes, please follow the directions below.
- During the summer months, make a registration appointment with Sanderson Student Services by clicking here. If you need to make an appointment during the school year, please call Sanderson Student Services at 919-881-4800.
- Complete the enrollment forms below.
- Gather these materials:
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Proof of your Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 60 days old, newly signed lease, or offer to purchase agreement*)
- A photo ID of the parent or guardian
- Your child's immunization record
- Any custody documents
- Report cards or transcripts from your child’s previous school
- Any Special Education Documentation (IEP,LEP, 504)
- Sign up for new student orientation.
- State law requires that every child entering public schools in N.C. for the first time receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. The medical provider, parent or guardian must provide a completed health assessment form to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. Health assessment forms are also available at Wake County schools, area doctors' offices or at the Wake County Health Department. Parents whose children do not have a regular physician can get health assessments and immunizations through the Wake County Health Department. First-time appointments should call (919) 250-3947.
Registration Appointments for 2019-2020 School Year
Students new to Sanderson or WCPSS must make an appointment to register. Click here to view available appointments. Parents or Guardians must attend and student attendance is strongly recommended. Be sure to read all of the information on this page to ensure sucessful enrollment.