New Student Registration
We are excited to welcome you to Sanderson High School for the 2018-2019 school year. In order for you to register for classes, please follow the directions below.
- Make a registration appointment with Sanderson Student Services.
- Complete the enrollment forms below.
- Gather these materials:
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Proof of your Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 60 days old, newly signed lease, or offer to purchase agreement*)
- A photo ID of the parent or guardian
- Your child's immunization record
- Any custody documents
- Report cards or transcripts from your child’s previous school
- Any Special Education Documentation (IEP,LEP, 504)
- Sign up for new student orientation.
- State law requires that every child entering public schools in N.C. for the first time receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. The medical provider, parent or guardian must provide a completed health assessment formto the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. Health assessment forms are also available at Wake County schools, area doctors' offices or at the Wake County Health Department. Parents whose children do not have a regular physician can get health assessments and immunizations through the Wake County Health Department. First-time appointments should call (919) 250-3947.
Online Enrollment Packet (Must be filled out online and printed to save time)
Freshmen Orientation for 9th graders will be in early August 2019. Please check back here in May/June for more complete details.