New Student Registration
Summer 2020 New Student Enrollment Procedure:
- Please create an online account and fill out the paperwork electronically at this link: https://www.wcpss.net/student-assignment
- Once you complete the online paperwork, our registrar will send you a link to make an appointment to come to school to finish your new student enrollment in-person. We do appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. You must have an appointment to finish the enrollment. Masks are required. We ask, if possible, that only 1 parent and the student come to the appointment. At the appointment you will meet with one of our school counselors to choose courses.
- Gather these materials. You will need to bring hard copies of all required documents to your in-person appointment.
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Proof of your Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 30 days old, newly signed lease, or offer to purchase agreement)
- A photo ID of the parent or guardian
- Your child's immunization record
- Any custody documents
- Report cards or transcripts from your child’s previous school
- Any Special Education Documentation (IEP,LEP, 504)
- State law requires that every child entering public schools in N.C. for the first time receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. The medical provider, parent or guardian must provide a completed health assessment form to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. Health assessment forms are also available at Wake County schools, area doctors' offices or at the Wake County Health Department. Parents whose children do not have a regular physician can get health assessments and immunizations through the Wake County Health Department. First-time appointments should call (919) 250-3947.
Greetings Parents, Guardians, Incoming 9th Graders!
We have not yet scheduled freshmen orientation for 2020-21. Please stay tuned as we develop more details.
Rising 9th grade information including course selection sheet, WCPSS Program planning guide, who to contact list, information about Academy of Finance, JROTC, Career and Technical education, and driver's education can be found here: Rising 9th Grade Information for 2020-21
Information for grades 10-12, including course selection sheets and the WCPSS Program planning guide, can be found here: Rising 10th-12th Grade Info for 2020-21