High School Testing
(see tabs for more specific testing information)
These tests are taken at the end of certain high school courses, regardless of the student's grade level:
- NCDPI End-of-Course Tests (Math I, Math III, Biology, English II)
- NCDPI Career-Technical Education Tests (various courses)
- Advanced Placement tests (various AP courses; optional)
- Students must take the Pre-ACT.
- All students must take the ACT in the spring.
- Students may take the PSAT.
- Students in 12th grade pursuing a CTE Concentration take the ACT WorkKeys in the spring.