Transcript Requests (Unofficial and Official)


    You must send your official transcript to in-state colleges and universities through CFNC: www.cfnc.org  Click on Apply to College and then go to the Application Hub. To send via CFNC is always free!


    If you need to send a transcritp to an out of state college or university, you must request it online here:  WCPSS transcript request (https://wcpss.scriborder.com/ First 3 are free!


    To see an instructional video about how to send your transcript through CFNC, out of state, or to the NCAA, please go here: https://www.loom.com/share/1e6f9ff3b273455ab090efb724387869