Principal's Message, 6-10-22
Dear Stough Families,
The 2021-22 school year has come to a close. My staff and I can't thank you enough for partnering with us for another school year. Here's a final weekly message:
1. School is out for the summer break. The first day of school for most students is Monday, August 29. Here's a link to the WCPSS Traditional Calendar for next school year.
2. To our Fifth Graders and their families, CONGRATULATIONS! You have made us Stough-Proud, and we salute you as the future Class of 2029! Best wishes.
3. To any other Stallions not returning to Stough, you will be missed! Thanks for joining us for part of your educational journey. I hope you hold fond memories of your time at Stough.
4. To all our returning Stough Stallions, I pray you have a safe and restful summer break with people who care about you. You will start to receive information about the new school year later in the summer. I offer three reminders for your break:
- Plan to get outside and stay active!
- Don't forget to practice your character traits that show "Other People Matter." The expectation for showing good character is an everyday commitment. Here's a two-minute video from P2 to jumpstart this reminder for the summer.
- Plan to read every day! At least twenty minutes is recommended.
We look forward to seeing all of you in August for the 2022-23 school year!
5. The District reminds you that school meals will no longer be free automatically next year. Here's the link on the WCPSS website to apply for free or reduced price meals for the 2022-23 school year.
6. Here is your final PTA Update: