The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Our school improvement team will use the Indistar system, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking the link and using the login information below.
Indistar Username: GuestS15474
Indistar Password: GuestS15474
School Improvement Team Membership
- Chris Cox, Principal
- Jennifer Arnold, Vice Principal
- Lori Shaw, Counselor
- Shelly Cox, Instruction Facilitator/Literacy Coach
- Amanda Hobgood, Kindergarten
- Denee Grant, 1st grade Teacher
- Terri Rieder, 2nd grade Teacher
- Chris Davila, 3rd grade Teacher
- Sarah Huskey, 4th grade Teacher
- Jeri Fisher, 5th grade Teacher
- Matthew Hooker, Physical Education Teacher
- Mindy Reif, Special Education Teacher
- Lihong Yu, Instructional Assistant
- Mary Santana, Lead Secretary
- Jessica Brearly, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 13, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held Virtually.
- August 13, 2020
- September 24, 2020
- October 15, 2020
- November 12, 2020 (Quarterly Review)
- December 17, 2020
- January 28, 2021
- February 11, 2021 (Quarterly Review)
- March 11, 2021
- April 29, 2021 (Quarterly Review)
- May 27, 2021
Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-881-4950.