The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Chris Cox, Principal
- Rene' Alford, Vice Principal
- Jennifer Arnold, Instruction Facilitator
- Shelly Cox, Literacy Coach
- Amanda Hobgood, Kindergarten
- Denee Grant, 1st grade teacher
- Terri Rieder, 2nd grade teacher
- Chris Davila, 3rd grade teacher
- Sarah Huskey, 4th grade teacher
- Jeri Fisher, 5th grade teacher
- Matthew Hooker, Physical Education
- Mindy Reif, Special Education
- Lori Shaw, Counselor
- Mary Santana, Lead Secretary
- Rachel Dempsey, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 29, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All meetings will be held in Room 1305 at Stough Elementary.
- August 22, 2019
- September 4, 2019
- October 3, 2019
- November 14, 2019 (SIP Quarterly Review)
- December 19, 2019
- January 16, 2020
- February 6, 2020 (SIP Quarterly Review)
- March 19, 2020
- April 30, 2020 (SIP Quarterly Review)
- May 21, 2020
- June 4, 2020