The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Our school improvement team will use the Indistar system, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking the link and using the login information below.
Indistar Username: GuestS15474
Indistar Password: GuestS15474
School Improvement Team Membership
- Chris Cox, Principal
- Jennifer Arnold, Vice Principal
- Lori Shaw, Counselor
- Shelly Cox, Instruction Facilitator/Literacy Coach
- Sarah Huskey, Intervention Facilitator
- Amanda Hobgood, Kindergarten
- Cello Zhang, 1st grade Teacher
- Terri Rieder, 2nd grade Teacher
- Chris Davila, 3rd grade Teacher
- Jenny Zhao, 4th grade Teacher
- Damon Card, 5th grade Teacher
- Matthew Hooker, Physical Education Teacher
- Mindy Reif, Special Education Teacher
- TBD, Instructional Assistant
- Sarah Paro, Parent
- Penny McNeill, District Staff
School Improvement team members approved on October 14, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
- August 20, 2021
- September 16, 2021
- October 28, 2021
- November 17, 2021 (Quarterly Review)
- December 3,2021
- January 6, 2022 (Quarterly Review)
- February 3, 2022
- March 3, 2022
- April 21, 2022 (Quarterly Review
- May 19, 2022
- June 3, 2022 (Quarterly Review)
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-881-4950.