The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Chris Cox, Principal
- Rene' Alford, Vice Principal
- Jennifer Arnold, Instruction Facilitator
- Shelly Cox, Literacy Coach
- Amanda Hobgood, Kindergarten
- Denee Grant, 1st grade teacher
- Terri Rieder, 2nd grade teacher
- Chris Davila, 3rd grade teacher
- Sarah Huskey, 4th grade teacher
- Jeri Fisher, 5th grade teacher
- Matthew Hooker, Physical Education
- Mindy Reif, Special Education
- Lori Shaw, Counselor
- Mary Santana, Lead Secretary
- Rachel Dempsey, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 29, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 101 at Stough Elementary.
- August 18th, 2018 at 8:00 am
- September 20th, 2018 at 7:45 am
- October 11th, 2018 at 7:45 am
- November 15th, 2018 at 7:45 am
- December 4th, 2018 at 10:00 am
- January 3rd, 2019 at 7:45 am
- February 7th, 2019 at 7:45 am
- March 7th, 2019 at 7:45 am
- April 11th, 2019 at 7:45 am
- May 30th, 2019 at 7:45 am
- June 4th, 2019 at 10:00 am