Course Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year
Each grade level has a specific Registration Guide showing courses offered next school year. In-person students will meet individually with their assigned caseload counselor at a designated time. Students should come to Student Services at their appointment time ready to sign up for classes. Virtual Academy Students will meet with the Dean of Students, Ms. Pearson, via Google Meet. Students will choose 8 primary choices and 3 alternates. The 3 alternates are your back up electives if you do not get your first choice of electives. Students must choose different electives from the ones chosen in the primary 8.
Registration will take place:
- February 22nd-March 9th for rising 12th graders
- March 10th-21st for rising 11th graders
- March 22nd-April 1st for rising 10th graders
Students in the ESL program or OCS program will register in class, with assistance from Ms. Pearson.
April 20th, 2022-Verification Sheets
- Students will receive option verification sheets to review their registration choices,
make any needed changes, and get a parent's signature.
June 10th, 2022-Last day for students to make any changes to course selections for the 2022-23 school year
- After students make their initial registration choices, they should email their counselor directly if they would like to make any changes.