2018-2019 Parking Pass Applications
IMPORTANT NOTICE: On July 10, 2018, the WCPSS Board of Education approved a $30 increase to the student parking fee raising the cost to $200.
Parking Pass Sales
Parking passes are available for juniors and seniors in good standing. Students interest in securing a parking pass for 2018-19 should carefully read and follow the guidelines of the parking pass application. The on-line payment system will begin accepting payments for 2018-19 on July 12, 2018 for passes and outstanding payments (if applicable)
Key Components of of the Parking Application process
- Complete the on-line parking appication (link below)
- Print & complete the one-page paper applicaton (which includes a signed copy of the ADHS and WCPSS Parking Rules and Regulations) Parent’s signature must be notarized on the first page of the application. Please note the dates for accepting applications.
- Complete On-Line Payment (OSP) for parking. Print your on-line receipt to include in your mailed application.
- Make a clear photocopy of your valid NC Driver’s License ((permanent photo - not a permit) temporary license will not be accepted.) and vehicle registration(s).
- Verification of cleared fees or fines (office staff will verify). A parking tag will not be issued if you have outstanding fees or fines.
Links for completing Parking Application:
ADMHS On-Line Parking Vehicle Registration Form (Required to process application)
**Please make sure that you read the Application carefully and include all information requested on the application***
2018-2019 Off-Campus Lunch Passes
Athens Drive Magnet High School will accept online payments only. A completed application along with your printed receipt should be mailed to:
Athens Drive High School
Attention: Lunch Permit
1420 Athens DriveRaleigh, NC 27606Passes may be picked Up Monday – Thursday 8 Am – 11 am & 12 pm – 2 pm beginning August 1, 2018