2021-2022 Parking Pass Applications
Parking passes are available for Juniors and Seniors in good standing. Students interested in securing a parking pass for 2021-2022 should carefully read and follow the guidelines of the parking pass application.
The cost for a 2021 - 2022 Parking Permit is $200.
Key Components of the Parking Application process
- Complete the online parking form.
- Print & complete the one-page paper application (which includes a signed copy of the ADMHS and WCPSS Parking Rules and Regulations) Please note the dates for accepting applications.
- Make a clear photocopy of your valid NC Driver’s License (permanent photo - not a permit) temporary license will not be accepted.) and vehicle registration(s).
- Verification of cleared fees or fines (office staff will verify). A parking tag will not be issued if you have outstanding fees or fines.
**Please make sure that you read the Application carefully and include all information requested on the application***
2021-2022 Off-Campus Lunch Passes
Requirements for Off-Campus Lunch Pass:
- The student must be a Junior or a Senior.
- The student must be clear of any fines/books/fees due to Athens Drive Magnet High School.
- The student must have a parent/guardian sign the Off-Campus Lunch Pass Application below.
The cost for a 2021 - 2022 Off-Campus Lunch Pass is $5. You will need to either email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically drop it off at the Main Office.