Home Base gives parents and students access to real-time information including attendance, grades, and assignments. With Home Base, powered by PowerSchool application, everyone stays connected: Students stay on top of assignments, parents are able to participate in their child's progress, and teachers can instantly share information from their grade book with parents and students. Families with multiple students can also set up their accounts to view all of their students at one time, with one login.
HOW DO PARENTS GET STARTED?Step 1. Complete the access request forms.
Download the notary public form or the photo ID form.
Notary Public Form (Español)
Photo ID Form (Español)
Email a scan or clear photo of both sides of the completed access request form, as well as, a copy of the parent photo ID to our Data Manager, Mrs. Martin at firstname.lastname@example.orgStep 2. Wait for your access letter and instructions.
Once Mrs. Martin has verified your form, she will email you an access letter with the Access ID and Access Password required to create the account.
Step 3. Create a Parent Portal account.
Use the information you received in your letter to create your Parent Portal account. When you are ready, you can create an account here: wcpss.powerschool.com/public. Once your account is set-up, you can also use the Powerschool application on your phone (District code: KNDW).
For help creating an account, download directions: Secondary School Parent Portal Directions (Español)
Step 4. Link your students to your account.
Once you’ve created your Parent Portal account, use the access ID and password provided on the letter from the school to view your child’s data. Does your access ID and password still not work? Make sure you’ve created your Parent Portal account first. Still having issues? Download and read the directions.
Secondary School Parent Portal Directions (Español)Claiming Your PowerSchool/NCEdCloud Account (First Time Users)
Resetting Your NCEdCloud Account (if you have already created an account)
- Once you have received your Access letter. Go to the PowerSchool Parent log in site: PowerSchool/NCEdCloud.
- Click the Create Account tab and follow the prompts.
- Enter the required information to create the account. The Access ID and Access Password can be found in the Access letter, be sure to enter them exactly as it is printed on your PowerSchool/NCEdCloud letter.
- You will be able to link all your students to your account. Under the section “Link Students to Account".
- For assistance, please use this link: Home Base (PowerSchool) Help