Wake Tech Dual Enrollment Information
High school students in North Carolina can get a head start on college – for free! Students in grades 9-12 can take college courses and earn college credits while still in high school! Career and College Promise, or CCP, allows eligible high school students to take college courses at Wake Tech.
2021 Spring Enrollment Cycle (New and Continuing Students)
The 2021 Spring Enrollment Cycle will begin on Monday, September 28th. New and Continuing students can begin the following processes starting on that date:
New Students: Prospective, new students will be able to access the updated Mandatory Information Session Online. After watching the video, students will be prompted to access the required sign-in/survey link. Upon the completion of answering the required questions, students will receive the application link and printable pdf’s to assist with their enrollment steps. The Mandatory Information Session Online will be located on the CCP Information Session Page.
Continuing Students: Students who are currently enrolled in the CCP Program will receive their EV Form within the [selfserve.waketech.edu]Self-Service Portal within their “Required Documents” for completion. As a reminder, students must submit an updated high school transcript with their EV Form. Transcripts with a print date between August 17, 2020 to the present day will be acceptable.
EWHS Enrollment Steps- click here
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of two EWHS classes
- If leaving EWHS after 2nd period, choose Wake Tech classes beginning at 11:00 or later
- If leaving EWHS after 3rd period, choose Wake Tech classes beginning at 1:30 or later
- List Principal Stacey Alston, email: firstname.lastname@example.org as the principal/designee for the EV form
- Return completed WCPSS Dual Enrollment Form to your counselor (attach a copy of your course schedule printed from your Wake Tech WebAdvisor account)
- Work with your counselor to make adjustments to your EWHS schedule if necessary
- Complete and submit the EWHS Early Release Form (only if taking classes on Wake Tech campus; online classes can be taken at EWHS)
IMPORTANT: DO NOT DROP A CCP COURSE WITHOUT COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR COUNSELOR. DROPPING A CCP COURSE MAY RESULT IN A WF ON YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT AND IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL GPA CALCULATION.