Wake Tech Dual Enrollment Information
High school students in North Carolina can get a head start on college – for free! Students in grades 9-12 can take college courses and earn college credits while still in high school! Career and College Promise, or CCP, allows eligible high school students to take college courses at Wake Tech.
Discloser: For more information regarding CCP Registration Dates & other important dates, students can visit the CCP website and click on the CCP Registration & Important Dates pages.
EWHS Enrollment Steps- click here
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of two EWHS classes
- If leaving EWHS after 2nd period, choose Wake Tech classes beginning at 11:00 or later
- If leaving EWHS after 3rd period, choose Wake Tech classes beginning at 1:30 or later
- List Principal Stacey Alston, email: firstname.lastname@example.org as the principal/designee for the EV form
- Return completed WCPSS Dual Enrollment Form to your counselor (attach a copy of your course schedule printed from your Wake Tech WebAdvisor account)
- Work with your counselor to make adjustments to your EWHS schedule if necessary
- Complete and submit the EWHS Early Release Form (only if taking classes on Wake Tech campus; online classes can be taken at EWHS)
IMPORTANT: DO NOT DROP A CCP COURSE WITHOUT COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR COUNSELOR. DROPPING A CCP COURSE MAY RESULT IN A WF ON YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT AND IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL GPA CALCULATION.