In order to be eligible to play a sport at East Wake High School, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a medical exam and submit all paperwork before trying out, practicing, or playing a sport.
- You must pass at least 3 subjects EACH SEMESTER in order to play a sport the next semester.
- You must attend school at least 85% of the days of the previous semester in order to participate the following semester.
- You must live with a parent/guardian and be assigned to East Wake High School.
- You cannot participate if you have been convicted of a felony OR you are an adjudicated delinquent punished for an offense that would be a felony if committed by an adult.
- You must be in attendance at school all day to participate or practice that day. The only exception is a doctor's appointment or other activities approved by the principal.
Students interested in participating in high school athletics in the 2023-2024 school year should familiarize themselves with the following general regulations, academic and attendance requirements, and athletic policies.