EAST WAKE HIGH SCHOOL
Graduation Announcement and Cap & Gown Delivery
Attention Seniors!! The Herff Jones representative will be here on Tuesday, May 3rd during all Lunches in the Cafeteria Lobby to deliver your graduation and cap & gown orders. Please remember your balance due. Only exact cash or money order is accepted on delivery day. You can also pay your balance due on-line at: www.highschool.herffjones.com (don’t log in to your account – pay as a guest).
Only school awarded Academic Honor cords and Stoles can be worn with the cap and gown. No decorations to caps and gowns will be allowed.
ATTIRE FOR ALL GRADUATES
DURING COMMENCEMENT ACTIVITIES
(Includes Senior Awards Night and Graduation Ceremony)
- Simple lightweight dress under graduation robes (not to exceed length of gown) or dark dress pants
- Black shoes or black dress sandals (no tennis shoes, flip-flops, boots, etc.)
- Minimal jewelry.
- No purses/handbags, cameras, etc (Please leave with a family member.)
1. White dress shirt and a bow or necktie.
- Dark dress pants – blue or black (no blue jeans).
- Black dress shoes & dark socks (no topsiders, tennis shoes, cowboy boots or sandals, etc.)
4. Suit coats may be worn, but it may be too warm.
Graduates who do not wear appropriate attire will be removed from the lines and will not be allowed to participate in Commencement activities. (If you need assistance in obtaining proper attire for graduation,please call Mrs. Jodi Aina in Student Services at 919-365-2625 Ext. 23925.)
Seniors that have not ordered their cap & gown unit must order it on-line at: www.highschool.herffjones.com
Click the picture to get more information on ordering your cap and gown.