All Juniors in North Carolina are required to take the ACT. The test is given in school and at no cost to students. This year the ACT will be administered on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, at 7:45 am. Please arrive on campus no later than 7:25am. Breakfast and lunch will be provided free of charge to all students. Bus Transportation will be provided. All students must wear a mask and maintain six feet of social distancing at all times while on campus. We will not test more than 15 students per classroom. Please bring a photo ID (doesn't have to be a license). Questions or concerns about the ACT Test, please email Mrs. Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org).
East Wake High School ACT Review Sessions
ACT Overview - Here is the link to the ACT overview video Each session will begin at 10:20 and last no longer than 45 minutes to give students a chance to eat lunch
- Review sessions will be accessed through Google Meet (Please check your Canvas Homeroom Course for the actual link)
- Science review: Wednesday 2/10
- English Grammar review: Thursday 2/11
- Math review: Thursday 2/18
- English Reading review: Friday 2/19
For questions or concerns about the EWHS ACT Reviews, please email Mrs. Marchant (email@example.com).
Additional Online Resources