Parking Pass (Juniors and Seniors)
Registration is open for juniors and seniors to purchase parking. Student Parking passes may be paid for online, beginning August 7, or with a money order or cash at the school daily between 8 am and 3 pm. Parking Passes Passes will be distributed on August 22 from 2 pm - 6 pm. Parking spaces will be assigned as student paperwork is processed. Please read and follow the instructions below carefully.
Parking Registration Instructions
Access to Online School payments is available 24 hours a day and is now open. There is a non-refundable 4% service fee for each transaction.
1. Print and read the parking regulations and keep the copy for your records
2. You may pay online at: Online Payments
a) Select “high school”…then East Wake HS
b) Select the activity “parking registration”
c) Click “add to cart” and “checkout”
d) Create your account by entering the student’s name, ID number and billing information.
3. Bring the following things to the main office from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm daily.
1) Parking Application
2) Photocopy of your driver’s license
3) Copy of registration for all cars you are registering.
4) Printout of the online school payment sheet, a money order for $200 made payable to East Wake High School, or $200 in cash.