• Transcript Requests

    CURRENT STUDENTS may use CFNC.org to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free.  Click here to access cfnc.org 

    The Wake County Public School System is now offering a secure site for current and former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications. Go to https://wcpss.scriborder.com/(SENIORS- Only use Scriborder if you are applying to a school outside of NC AND the university is NOT on the Common App)

    Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

    Colleges and universities must receive SAT and ACT scores directly from www.collegeboard.com or www.act.org. AP Scores also need to be sent directly from the College BoardStudent Services does not send any SAT, ACT, or AP test scores to college or universities. 

  • Transcripts for schools located IN NORTH CAROLINA

  • Transcripts for schools outside of North Carolina and NCAA Eligibility

  • Transcripts for schools on Common Application