Governor's School is a 4-week summer residential program for innovative, explorative learning! Students must be NC residents and attend a NC public or non-public school. There ae two areas to apply, academic or arts - and more information can be found in the links below.
STEPS TO APPLY - a summary!
- Check Eligibility Requirements
- Decide Content Area
- Submit Intent to Apply by Monday, October 31st to receive Submission Links!
- Complete Student Application - Download and edit as a PDF! Application due November 11th.
- Follow up with Recommenders - Recommendations due November 11th at 3:00 pm. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that your recommenders submit their form by their deadline.
- Submit Student Application (pdf version) using the Application Submission Link by Nov 11th at 3 pm!
This presentation highlights program overview, eligibility, requirements, and application process.