The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
You may view our School Improvement Plan via the Indistar website using the login information below:
Indistar Username: GuestS18995
Indistar Password: GuestS18995
School Improvement Team MembershipKate Beach (chair), Judy Lundberg, Kelly Morris, Katie Hailey, Ashley Clark, David Guffey, Mike Hill, Joe Marchiando, Jeff Nesbitt, Ashley Peaks, Leslie Rael, Hamilton Roberts, Karen Summers, Justin Viens, Kathy Waller, Darren Williams, Margaret Garwood, Andy Fox, Jeremy Hodges, Keisha Worthey, Maria Miller, Abhishek Shah, Shweta Shah, Sharon Harmon, Premi Singh, Rotating Fine Arts Dept. Representatives
School Improvement team members approved on 8/22/22
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings are held in the Green Level High School Media Center at 2:30 PM. Meeting dates for the 2022-23 school year are:
Current School Improvement Goals
- A2.04 Instructional Teams develop standards-aligned units of instruction for each subject and grade level.
- A3.01 Instructional Teams use student learning data to identify students in need of instructional support or enhancement.
- A4.01 The school implements a tiered instructional system that allows teachers to deliver evidence-based instruction aligned with the individual needs of students across all tiers.
- B3.03 The principal monitors curriculum and classroom instruction regularly and provides timely, clear, constructive feedback to teachers.
- B3.04 The LEA/School sets goals for professional development (based on data) and monitors the extent to which it has changed practice.