The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
You may view our School Improvement Plan via the Indistar website using the login information below:
Indistar Username: GuestS18995
Indistar Password: GuestS18995
School Improvement Team MembershipKate Beach (chair), Karen Summers, Ashley Clark, David Guffey, Ashley Peaks, Justin Viens, Mike Hill, Catherine Gordon, Ashley Nation, Josh Kesterson, Premi Singh, Sara Hurd, Sarah Hill, Andrea Evans, Jeff Nesbitt, Farrall Hilton, Tammy Weller, Leslie Rael, Margaret Garwood, Judy Lundberg, Robert Marschewski, Hamilton Roberts, Mayra Garcia, Emily Simpson.
School Improvement team members approved on 8/24/23
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings are held in the Green Level High School Media Center at 2:30 PM. Meeting dates for the 2023-24 school year are:
Current School Improvement Goals
- A2.04 Instructional Teams develop standards-aligned units of instruction for each subject and grade level.
- A3.01 Instructional Teams use student learning data to identify students in need of instructional support or enhancement.
- A4.01 The school implements a tiered instructional system that allows teachers to deliver evidence-based instruction aligned with the individual needs of students across all tiers.
- B3.03 The principal monitors curriculum and classroom instruction regularly and provides timely, clear, constructive feedback to teachers.
- B3.04 The LEA/School sets goals for professional development (based on data) and monitors the extent to which it has changed practice.