Gator Time consists of Advisory and Connectivity. The purpose of Gator Time is to support the holistic health and well-being of our students.
On Mondays, students will meet in a small group with their assigned staff advisor. Throughout the year, Advisory classes will focus primarily on building relationships. Additional topics may include:
- Academic Progress
- Grade-Level-Specific Programming
- Connectivity Registration
Questions regarding Advisory should be directed to Ms. Clark at email@example.com.
Connectivity is held Tuesday through Friday. Connectivity programming includes:
- Student Clubs/Organizations
- Recreational and Leisure Activities
- Academic Tutorial and Enrichment
- Study Hall
Questions regarding Connectivity should be directed to Mr. Viens at firstname.lastname@example.org.