Gator Time consists of Advisory and Connectivity. The purpose of Gator Time is to support the holistic health and well-being of our students.
Every Monday during Gator Time, students will meet in a small group with their assigned staff advisor. Throughout the year, Advisory classes will focus primarily on building relationships. Additional topics may include:
- Academic Progress
- Connectivity Registration
Every Tuesday-Friday during Gator Time, students sign up for Connectivity sessions using AllTimely (instructions below). Connectivity programming includes:
- Student Clubs/Organizations
- Recreational and Leisure Activities
- Academic Tutorial and Enrichment
- Grade-Level-Specific Sessions
- Study Hall
Questions regarding Connectivity should be directed to Mr. Viens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students must register for Connectivity sessions via AllTimely. Here's how to register:
- Go to https://gatortime.alltimely.com (use a web browser for full functionality).
- Enter your username and password and click "sign in."
- When you first log into AllTimely, you will be prompted to change your password. Please create a password that you will remember and store it in a safe place.
- Select “My Calendar” and click the appropriate day.
- Use the drop-down menu to view the programming options.
- Make your selection, press OK, and verify it by looking at your calendar.
Questions regarding AllTimely should be directed to Mr. Viens at email@example.com.