Green Level High School follows WCPSS guidelines for student parking as outlined here.
- Parking spaces may NOT be shared, transferred, and/or sold to other students. The only exception is for siblings. If siblings share a spot, each sibling must be registered as a driver.
- Only registered vehicles may be parked in assigned spaces (no more than 2 vehicles registered to each space). If there are changes, be sure to report to the Front Office immediately to avoid tickets and fines.
- GLHS parking hangtags must be displayed from the rear-view mirror with hangtag information facing out.
- Fines must be paid within 3 days (or face additional fines and other consequences).
- Seatbelts should be worn properly by all vehicle occupants.
- Driving speeds should not exceed 10 mph in parking lots.
- Code of Conduct applies to all vehicles, student drivers, passengers, and contents while on school grounds.
- Student vehicles are subject to search and seizure per WCPSS Board Policy.
- Vehicles must be parked within the lines.
- To use a handicapped parking space, the student must have a valid handicapped permit from DMV and a GLHS parking pass to park in a handicapped space.
- Normal expectations, parking rules, and consequences apply.
- Please go to Student Service if a handicap space is needed.
Important - If an accident occurs
- If you are involved in an accident (major or minor), you need to report it.
- When an accident occurs on campus 1) stop your vehicle and get out, 2) move to a safe area, 3) call the Front Office for our Security Resource Officer, 4) contact your parents or guardians, and 5) check on others involved.
- Everyone involved must stay at the scene of the accident.
- Failing to report incidents on campus may also result in temporary or permanent suspension of parking privileges, along with other consequences.
The 2020-21 application is coming soon. If you have questions about the student drivers' policies, please contact Mr. McDougall at email@example.com.