Sending official documents? Make sure to read below on the best ways to share your official transcript and official test scores with colleges, enrichment opportunities and scholarship programs. We also have a video to help located here from our Senior Night (PDF too!) and links below for your convenience.
SENIORS! To send your final transcript, you have two options - all transcripts will be sent to post-secondary options by June 21st.
1. If you are attending an IN STATE college or university, please request your transcript to be sent through CFNC
2. If you are attending an OUT OF STATE college or univerisity, please request the final transcript via ScribOnline
Sending a Transcript Links:
1. ScribOnline - NCAA, out of state, scholarships, etc.
2. Common App - Counselor will upload for you in this portal when you attach our email address to complete your Secondary School Report
3. CFNC - All NC colleges and universities - it sends immediately and also sends your final transcript at the end of the year
Sending Test Score Links - All scores must be sent officially to a college/university - we cannot send official scores on behalf of students:
1. CollegeBoard (SAT and AP Exams)
School Profile 2022-2023 - This document is sent with each transcript for colleges, universities and scholarships. It helps to get an idea of the courses we offer and more about our school, students and community.