Welcome Class of 2023!
To ensure every senior has a special year, we are asking each senior to pay a $75 fee to help cover expenses (senior shirt, senior gift, senior dinner, stole, diploma, graduation expenses, etc…) over the year. If you would like to sponsor another student, we are gladly accepting additional donations. Please use this link below or submit a check to GLHS with your rising senior name in the subject line.
Senior Fee Flyer and Online Payment Link
New Immunization Requirement:
North Carolina law now requires all rising 12th graders to receive a meningococcal vaccine booster before starting 12th grade. The vaccination must be done before the 22-23 school year begins. Parents will need to provide a copy of their child’s immunization record showing proof that the meningococcal vaccine has been completed prior to the first day of school. This is a 2-dose immunization; the 1st dose was required in the 7th grade in Wake County schools. Please send your immunization updates to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 919-589-6734 Attention- Records.....More information is located HERE
Senior Activities Committee (SAC):
The goal of SAC is to:
- Share important Senior information
- Plan fun events to celebrate our Seniors
- Create subcommittees to create/lead/enhance/execute new ideas, etc.
- Class of 2023 to feel special!
Please mark these dates in your calendar if you would like to join our meetings on the first Wednesday of each month, from 5:30-6:30 pm, in the GLHS Auditorium.
Dates to be shared!
- Advisory Presentation September 1st - Competitive Scholarships
- Senior Night September 8th - Financial Aid Information (Ms. Waters) and SAT/ACT & Important Documents
- Advisory Presentation September 13th - Postsecondary Options and Senior Year Timeline (Also included in Senior Night)
- Advisory Presentation February 6th - Spring Seniors Updates